Instant Peach Ice Cream (Dairy-free)
A quick and easy way to satisfy an ice cream craving.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen peaches
- ½ cup coconut milk, or non-dairy milk of choice
- 3 tablespoons honey, plus more to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Combine the frozen peaches, milk, honey, and lemon juice in a large food processor fitted with an S blade, and process until creamy, stopping to scrape down the sides, if necessary. Taste the ice cream, and add more sweetener, if desired.
- Note: For a neutral sweet flavor, I sometimes like to use a mix of honey and pure maple syrup, so that the resulting recipe doesnt taste too much like one sweetener or another. If you choose to add more sweetener than this recipe calls for, you may want to use half maple syrup and half honey to avoid an overpowering flavor from either ingredient.
- This ice cream can be served directly from the food processor, with a soft-serve type consistency, or you can freeze it for a few hours for a more firm result. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the freezer for up to one month. Once frozen, youll need to let the ice cream thaw for 10 minutes or so at room temperature, until its scoop-able again.