Quick & Easy Pork Tenderloin
Ingredients for Pork Tenderloin:
1 tsp sea salt, or to taste
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp ground coriander
2 Tbsp oil (vegetable oil, avocado oil or extra light olive oil – should have a high smoke point).
1 Pork Tenderloin (about 1 1/2 lb)
- How to make Roasted Pork Tenderloin: Preheat oven to 400F with the rack in the middle.
- Trim tenderloin of fat and any silver skin and pat dry with a paper towel. Pierce pork loin all over with a fork and rub with 1 Tbsp oil.
- Combine your seasonings and sprinkle onto the tenderloin then use your hands to rub the spices into the tenderloin until evenly coated.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil over med-high heat in a large oven-safe pan (cast iron or a dutch oven will work). Once oil is hot, add pork and brown on all sides (6 minutes total).
- Place in the oven and bake uncovered at 400F for 13-15 min, flipping the tenderloin over halfway through baking. Bake until center of pork registers at least 150F then transfer to a cutting board and let meat rest 5-10 min. Slice into rings and serve.